Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1973 Porsche 914This 1973 Porsche 914 is a presentable original example and very strong driver. Black with black interior. It was originally a blue car and the black repaint is starting to show its age in a few areas. Very nice and clean interior. A solid, straight, and honest car overall that would benefit from minor cosmetics at this time. These little classic targa-topped Porsches have all of the right ingredients for an enthusiast car with their lively mid-mounted 1.7 liter 4-cylinder engine and 5-speed gearbox. The mid-engine design makes these cars a blast to drive and keeps them planted through the corners. A raw driver\'s car with no interference between you, the car, and the road. If you are a true car enthusiast and you are looking for a great driving experience, this 914 is not to be missed! Price: $22,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door