VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Very cool. Frame off restored as an old school hot rod with distressed look. The underside is detailed beautifully! It had the same owner for 25 years. Overall a solid truck in good shape before restoration. The body was taken off the frame, the frame was stripped and powder coated. Every suspension, steering and brake component was rebuilt. The underside is painted gloss turquoise. Professionally restored body with patina applied. Custom graphics and pinstripe. Accessorized with louvered hood, Fulton visor, side mounted spare, skirts, extra hood trim and much more. Performance built 8BA flathead with Isky 3/4 race cam, Jahns racing pistons, Scat rods, aluminum Denver cheater heads, Edelbrock intake with dual Stromberg carbs. Has Speedway headers with duals. Rebuilt 3-speed from passenger car, column mounted. Restored stock frame. In front it has 4 inch drop axle, super slide transverse spring. Rear suspension is cut and lowered 3 inches. Rebuilt rear end with 4.11 gears. New hydraulic brakes. Upgraded to 12 volt electrical, has turn signals. Interior has rebuilt seat covered in traditional Mexican blanket. Dash and doors are painted red oxide and pin striped. Has gauges and tachometer. New wiring throughout. 40 Ford wheel. Motor compartment is detailed. This is a very unique custom truck. Quality and style. This is a people pleaser, it's interesting to look at! Fun to drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door