AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1951 Ford Custom (Columbus, MS) $40,000 reduced to $31,500 obo You are looking at an old school build with all of the right parts. The two tone red and yellow scheme is sure to grab attention as it flows inside to a white leather interior that aims to please. Powered by the original rebuilt flathead cylinder engine and C-4 automatic transmission, power nor reliability will be a concern with less than 5k since the restoration. Just about everything is new on this from front to back. Features include but are not limited to P/s, P/front disc brakes, Am/Fm, Cd, A/c, Heat, shaved handles, frenched lights, dual power antennas, a fully detailed engine bay, serpentine belt system, headers, and dual exhaust. This vehicle has been very well maintained and garage kept throughout it's life records are available upon request. The owner is being generous due to the amount that has been spent on this custom but he is also willing to consider reasonable offers. A lot spare parts included. Please give our friend Danny a call at 662-574-1700
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door