1963 Ford Falcon Sprint
Model Falcon Sprint
Title Status Clear
Exterior Color Glacier Blue
Interior Color Blue
Running car with original V8 260 engine and tachometer on the dash. Car has a new gas tank and sending unit, carburetor, master cylinder, wheel cylinders, radiator and fan. Also have a new back glass for the car.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door