Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1935 Chevy 2 DR Sedan is powered by a 383 modified and rebuilt small block and is backed by an automatic transmission. 1935 Outlaw Chevy glass body with chopped top covered in a stunning mirror finish black paint sitting on a custom powder coated gloss black frame. Mustang II independent suspension with Aldan adjustable front and rear coil-overs. Power rack and pinion steering, front and rear sway bars, 2 inch dropped front spindles, 12 inch power disc brakes all around and Ford 9 inch rear-end. Custom tan leather interior with custom gauges, tilt column, cruise control, tinted glass, power windows and locks, Vintage A/C and heat, remote entry and custom built in luggage. Too much to list on this fun and fancy classic. Offered at $58,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1932 Ford Roadster Full Fender Street Rod SUPER
1941 Willys Coupe Stunning 4100 Mi Winner LS7
1955 Chevy Pro Touring All Steel Stunning Truck
1930 Ford Model A Street Rod Done Just Right
1964 Chevy C10 Shortbox Deluxe Traditional Custom
2018 Custom Bike 3 Year Bitchen Build Ness Frame
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door