Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1935 Chevy 2 DR Sedan is powered by a 383 modified and rebuilt small block and is backed by an automatic transmission. 1935 Outlaw Chevy glass body with chopped top covered in a stunning mirror finish black paint sitting on a custom powder coated gloss black frame. Mustang II independent suspension with Aldan adjustable front and rear coil-overs. Power rack and pinion steering, front and rear sway bars, 2 inch dropped front spindles, 12 inch power disc brakes all around and Ford 9 inch rear-end. Custom tan leather interior with custom gauges, tilt column, cruise control, tinted glass, power windows and locks, Vintage A/C and heat, remote entry and custom built in luggage. Too much to list on this fun and fancy classic. Offered at $58,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1969 Camaro Z28 All Orig #s Match Restored RARE
1964 Dodge 330 Tribute Period Correct Perfection
1968 Chevelle Concours Barn Find Original
1932 Chevy Confederate 2 Door Sedan Street Rod
1970 Cougar Convertible Rotisserie Resto Show Car
1960 Chevy C10 Custom Big Bad LS2
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door