American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1962 FORD GALAXY 500 This 1962 Ford Galaxie 500 G-code 2 door hardtop is in fantastic condition with no rust or damage. All aspects of the car are incredible. The original 406ci motor has been replaced with a 428ci Cobra Jet that has been cosmetically dressed to resemble a factory 406ci. Meaning, the engine block and valve covers are original to the 406, but the remaining components comprise the 428ci Cobra Jet. Mated to a Ford Toploader 4 speed transmission. Exterior is finished in glistening white with beautiful classic factory red interior. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door