1968 Dodge Charger RT Bright blue poly paint (orig color ) in very nice condition with NO RUST. This is a very nice car with what looks like the original. Floors and trunk pan also in very nice condition. The interior is bright blue and is in very nice condition with no rips or tears .The motor is a 1968 -440 (NOM) and is backed with an auto trans that runs and drives great. This car has power steering and aftermarket power front disc brakes and factory air condition. If you are looking for a VERY nice car then don't let this car slip by. Very nice car, factory a/c, power brakes, all new lines, all new electrical, flawless interior, lots of receipts too. Beautiful car!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door