1938 Master DIX Bus Cpe. Frame Off Resto on an All Steel Body Cpe. All new Running gear. Stovebolt 6 (261 ci inline 6) with 2-2 BBL carbs on an original Tattersfiled polished intake Manifold + RV Cam & Solid lifters. Fresh Paint and pen-striping . All new Mohair interior with new carpet, headliner, hardware,etc. Has Tremec t-5 trans. Power Disc Brakes Front/ Drum(rear) Late Model GM Rear end with 3:42:1 gears. Trunk Finished in Tan Leather. All dash Gauges redone by Classic. Ind, converted to 12v . Fenton Split Headers with all Aluminum exhaust and H-Balance cross over. New Coker Wide Whites (less than 500 miles ) and Custom Made wheels by Wheel Smith. Has Vintage Air and Heat + a handcrafted tachometer where old radio used to be. New Glass all around. Chrome is all new . Running Boards are also steel with rubber pad. Mechanical Resto completed in 2017. Paint and Body Completed 2018 . can be driven anywhere /totally reliable. You cannot build this classic for under $60,000 . My asking price is 39,000. This is one of a kind very unique and rare classice built to run with the "herd" May consider 60''s Classic Muscle Car Trade.Car comes with a Thumb Drive documenting entire build of this car. Over 250 pictures. Will consider quality muscle car trades.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door