1988 Avanti 11 ConvertibleA only made 3 yearsA 67,000 origional miles, yes, originalA Red with White interiorA 'bucket seats, full consolered carpetChevy V8-- automatic o.d. transmissionpower steeringpower disc brakestilt wheelA power windowspower door lockA full gage packageam/fm CD radio- power antennaA Power convertible top 'white'also has the parade boot for the topA real wire wheelsradial tiresA duel exhaust 'nice sound'fantastic bodyno rustA issuesno cracks or splits on the body or painthave battery cut-off switch 'optional added'Have some history with receipts of past items and work on the car.past owner was an adult and I also am 73,,
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door