Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
1985 Mercury Capri ASC McLaren Roadster Convertible, rare car #148 of 257 built, extremely well kept, great body and paint, nice leather interior, original recard seats, power windows and locks, nice Stayfast canvas top, premium sound, alloy wheels, 5.0L V8 auto, PS, PB, a/c, factory wheels included, runs and drives
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door