East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#070 1957 Chevrolet Belair
Less than 100 miles since car built.
Painted a beautiful Bolero Red this straight body has new front & rear bumpers. Grill is new, head light trim and rubber is new. Body side moldings polished and look new. All the emblems are new, window trim like new. All new rubber and felt, fender skirts, Rocker panel moldings are new, 4-New American Classic Whitewall tires, original hubcaps like new. Dual outside mirrors new, door handles are new. Wiper arms and blades new. All the trim is either new or redone. A real showstopper!
The interior is new original type in Red and Black. Red dash with Red garnish moldings all look new, new dash face, steering column and steering wheel painted silver looks beautiful. Automatic on the column, stock temp and gas gauge. Vintage A/C & Heat, new carpet is Red with Red carpet floor mats. Door panels in Red and Black with new arm rest and bases. The door handles and window cranks are new. The door rubber is new, Red headliner and sun visors are new. The rearview mirror looks new. Package tray is Black and new. Antenna new. Looks new inside.
GM 350 crate engine less than 100 miles and 700R transmission, aluminum Chevrolet logo valve covers and oil breather, Weiand aluminum intake, Holley carb, upper Coolflex hose, polished aluminum water pump, power steering, stock exhaust manifolds with dual exhaust, aluminum radiator with electric fan, chrome power booster and master cylinder, chrome air cleaner, power front disc brakes, chrome alternator and bracket. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door