Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
The Woody wagon incorporates the overall character and presence of the warm original wood wagon and has all the modern conveniences and safety of a contemporary car. The restoration was completed by Ron Heiden which included comprehensive wood work, interior, chrome, brightwork, glass, wiring. Mechanically this Deluxe woody features a ZZ$ 350 CID Chevrolet crate engine with electronic ignition, GM air conditioning compressor, power steering, power disc brakes, serpentine drive belt, 4 sped automatic over-drive 700R4 transmission, Currie 8" rear differential. The suspension as also been completely updated with independent front suspicion, power rack and pinion steering, coil-over shocks, updated parallel rear leaf springs, gas shock absorbers. In the cabin there are three rows of seating with seat belts, air conditioning, heat, tilt steering wheel, custom sound system with CD rack, full VDO .gauges. Two things make this woody stand out from almost all the others that have come through our showroom: The fit and finish is top quality and the driving manners of this wagon are first rate. The Ford Deluxe woody has a clean California title and is exempt from smog certification Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door