AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1972 Porsche 911 T (Waterbury, CT) $44,900 obo You are looking at a solid 911 T that reads only 9k miles. The Burgundy exterior looks sharp and it expresses the 930 body conversion with the steel flares. Front fenders and hood are fiberglass as well as rear bumper and front bumper. Car was painted and converted in the late 80's and newer saddle interior was installed, which creates a color combination that you have to see to appreciate as the photos cannot do it justice. Powered by the number's matching 2.4L 6cyl and 5 speed manual transmission, Car was stored for the past 11 years and was started regularly . Updated Weber 40mm carb conversion, and fresh spark plugs, and a new coil have been installed before storage on the market, we feel as if we are already fairly priced due to the condition, however we are also open to realistic offers. This vehicle has been maintained and garage kept, records and receipts are also available upon request. Please give our friend Bill a call at 203-640-4066
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door