VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
This is a pro built pavement shredder with incredible body and paint too. From carb to rear end it's a high performance, high quality build. Here are the specs- Built by Cropper Racing. Dart little M block ($2,900). Has 4 bolt mains, 4" steel crank, 6" I-beam billet rods, 10:1 JE pistons, Lunati roller cam, Brodix track 1 aluminum heads, Brodix intake, 750 Holley, MSD ignition, and more. A new aluminim radiator with electric fans was just installed, runs cool. The trans was built with ATI 8" stall converter, HD drums, Kevlar bands, 36 element sprag, thick wall tube driveshaft. Rear end is a 9" Moser, 31 spline, modular iron bearing case, Moser axles, 4.30 gears with Detroit locker. It's narrowed 2 inches for wider tires. Suspension, steering and brakes was completely replaced. Frame connectors was just installed. Has 2 inch header tubes and 3" Flowmasters. Has upgraded fuel delivery system and much more. I'm writing this thinking I need to go drive it, so I did! Wow, you better be paying attention when you nail it. This is for real fast, not an imposter. But it's still a car you get in and go to the cruise night, the wipers, heater even the stereo work. Tires are brand new on restored dog dish wheels for the sleeper look. When I bought this car my deciding factor is when I looked down the side and it's straight as a laser. The chrome, trim, jambs are in really nice shape. Interior is very nice. Fun car, my heart rate us still up!
Dog dish wheels
Sport comp gauges
Moser 9" rear
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door