Gashole Garage LLC
1550 Corona Dr
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Lake Havasu City , AZ
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air
Was $59,995.00 is Now $55,500.00
1956 Bel-Air 2 door Hard Top This is a nut and bolt Frame off Restoration with less than a Hundred miles on it. The car was restored back to original condition. Has the original 265 with Auto trans with the rare Power Pack option (4 Barrel Cab and Dual Exhaust). This car looks better now than it did new. One of the most sought-after tri fives on the market. It was part of a very large private collection before it was bought by current owner, now it is time to find it a new home. As you will see there was no money spared in the restoration at all. This is one for the high-end collection. Award winner every time.
Feel free to call Rob Webb for more info at 208-416-1515
A nicely restyled body made Chevy news in 1956, while all model series nomenclature (150, 210, Bel Air) carried over unchanged. The Stovebolt six remained standard and the coveted 265 V-8 was again an option. But power-hungry buyers were treated to an even greater V-8, first in the form of the Super Turbo-Fire 265, rated at a then-hefty 205 horses. This smoking small-block was followed in January 1956 by a dual-carburetor option, a 225-horse screamer borrowed from the Corvette. Getting to 60 mph from rest required a scant 8.9 seconds, a sensational achievement for the day, especially at the price: $2,450. A stylish four-door hardtop model joined the Bel Air lineup in 1956, bringing the body style count to seven. Along with the classic two-door Nomad wagon, repeat styles included two- and four-door sedans, two-door hardtops and convertibles, and a four-door station wagon. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door