1967 Pontiac Lemans post coupe for sale. Dark blue, body decent shape but does need some work. No rust holes but bubbled in area at bottom of drivers door. Mechanically very sound. newer rear drum brakes and all hardware, newer .front disc brake conversion a few years ago. Headliner missing and back half of carpet missing due to fabric damage.newer manifold and carb, headers.electric fan. 400cui engine
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door