Gashole Garage LLC
1550 Corona Dr
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Lake Havasu City , AZ
1978 Cadillac Coup Deville
Was $15,995.00 now is $14,000.00
This Cadillac has:
Engine: Original 425 V8
Miles Showing: 74324
Power Door Locks
With Air Condition
With Tilt Steering Wheel
Exterior Color: Yellow
Interior Color: Cream
Material: Is Vinyl
This 1978 Cadillac has had 3 owners from the same family. This car has been restored to original condition. The paint has a slight pearl accent to it. This car is Amazing inside and out. Ready to cruise and needs a new home. It has always been Garage kept and has been in Arizona for over 25 Years. Rust free car.
The Cadillac DeVille was originally a trim level and later a separate model produced by Cadillac. The first car to bear the name was the 1949 Coupe DeVille, a pillarless two-door hardtop body style with a prestige trim level above that of the Series 62 luxury coupe. The last model to be formally known as a DeVille was the 2005 Cadillac DeVille, a full-size sedan, the largest car in the Cadillac model range at the time. The next year, the DeVille was officially renamed DTS. 1978 saw slim, vertical tail lamps inset into chrome bumper end caps with built-in side marker lamps (Cadillac would retain this "vertical tail lamp inset" design feature on DeVille through 1984, and again from 1989 through 1999)
fell free to cal Rob Webb for more info at 208-416-1515
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door