East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#116 1984 Chevrolet El Camino
Green title for car, 92,000 plus original miles
Painted a 2-tone burgundy paint with Silver and Burgundy pin stripe. Dual outside mirrors, chrome door handles, grill is good. Front & rear bumpers are good, glass is good. Bedside rails good. Bed has black spray in bed liner and it is good. Window trim is good, black antenna is good. Original rims with newer tires. Nice car.
Burgundy cloth interior on a bench seat with arm rest that looks good. Door panels are good, dash pad cracked, power windows, power door locks, tilt column with automatic. All factory gauges and tach. Factory A/C & Heat, Factory AM/FM/Cassette, Burgundy Sunvisor’s, Burgundy sent belts, Burgundy carpet, original burgundy rubber floor mats, door sill plates all look good. Spare behind the seat, jack. Needs a headliner. Nice inside.
Powered by a 305 replacement engine, automatic transmission, stock exhaust manifolds, all stock engines, power steering, new A/C compressor and A/C parts. Power front disc brakes, dual exhaust. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door