Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.Just Reduced
This 1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda Re-creation with the majority of work done by Viau Motorsports, you know this is a bitchen build with show quality paint and show quality chrome all around. Correct 426 Hemi with ceramic coated headers, and aluminum radiator backed by a 727 automatic transmission for smooth driving wherever you go. Shaker hood, with original hood and air cleaner included in the sale. Beautiful original interior with power steering and Pioneer sound system to play your favorite tunes. All this Mo Par Madness sits on classy correct rims, and cool correct exhaust provides the best running sweet sound ever. Trunk signed by Don “The Snake” Prudhomme makes it even a little bit sweeter! Offered at $110,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2016 Cadillac Escalade Like New 18K Original Miles
1956 Ford F100 Big Window All Steel Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1940 Ford 2 Dr Sedan All Steel Injected Flat Head
1939 Cadillac LaSalle Rare Barn Find
1969 Camaro Pro Street 454 Bad To The Bone
1966 Chevelle SS Real 138 Car Rotisserie Built 468
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door