1967 Chevrolet Camaro (Stock #177) Vin #124377L161062 -FULLY RESTORED CONDITION- •Original rust free California car. •Corvette Victory Red paint (WA9260) •Factory color H=Mountain Green •350 5.7 Chevy Vortec engine modified •80457S Holley Street Warrior carb •Edelbrock Performer RPM intake •Rebuilt TH350 transmission shift kit, •10 bolt 3:73 gears and posi traction •Sub frame off restoration •New fromend steering parts, calipers, •front disc brakes, power booster •fuel lines and brake lines. •New gas tank and exhaust system •Flowmaster mufflers. •Hotchkis 2” lowering front rear springs •Car has original seats, new headliner •new door panels, tinted glass all around •correct console and shifter •New front wiring harness upgraded to •New aluminum radiator, shroud •New power steering and all hoses. •15 inch Rally wheels correct trim rings •New Cooper Cobra GT radial tires. •Front tires P215/65R15 •Rear tires P225/70R15 •100 photos available for your viewing •Inspection Video now available •Walk Around Test drive 11 min video Just about everything has either been replaced or upgraded. •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$512.04 to $560.92 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Insured Delivery to your garage •Exact rate is determined credit profile •100% Feedback dealership Satisfactory •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Buy with Confidence •Honest Classic car dealership •Call/Text today 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door