Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1971 Jaguar XKE 2-Seater Coupe with Matching Numbers This 1971 Jaguar XKE 2-Seater Coupe is a beautiful driver quality example with matching numbers. British racing green with black leather interior and air conditioning. An excellent original car that's very solid and straight. Mechanically strong and running and driving well. Nice paint, chrome, and interior. An exciting opportunity to own and drive a beatiful E-Type coupe. Offered at a bargain price for immediate sale. An automotive icon that's growing more collectible and sought after with each passing day. Price: $46,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door