East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#173 1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass Rallye
Only 3,547 cars built total, 2,527 cars were built Cutlass S-Based which is what this car is. 1,020 cars built were F-85's.
Painted Original Yellow paint, Sebring yellow with Orange and Black Stripes Urethane Clad bumpers. Original Rallye spoke rims, wheel well moldings are like new, dual outside mirrors, door handles like new, rear spoiler, front & rear moldings good. The Hood is good, side marker lights are like new. Grill is good. BF Goodrich Radial T/A White letter tires like new. Good looking with plenty of eye appeal.
Black interior on bucket seats that are like new, Automatic in console, wood grain gauge cluster is like new. Black padded dash is good. AM/FM Radio, seat belt and shoulder belts, newer black carpet, Kick panels are like new. Door panel and back panels are like new. Remote driver’s side mirror, arm rest is good. Door handles and window cranks are good. Original steering wheel is good. Sill plates are like new. Rearview mirror is good. A new Digital Dash still in the box is included. Like new inside.
Powered by a 350-cubic inch with 310 HP, 350 Turbo transmission, Automatic 4-barrel Holly carb, 12 bolt rear end, power steering, front wheel power disc brakes. Rear brakes are drum. Newer radiator, dual exhaust with trumpet tips. Chrome valve covers, Offenhauser intake, hoses and belts like new. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door