1941 Chevrolet Coupe. This beautiful dark green coupe is powered by a 305 H.O. with a new 4 bbl carb. Trans is a freshly rebuilt 350 with a column shifter. Rear-end is from a 1974 Malibu.. This is a frame off resto done by Car Shop North around 10 yrs ago. Beautiful new interior at that time also. Rear suspension by Classic engineering. Front suspension by Heights.. Drop spindles. New fuel tank. New wiring. All steel panels. Classic Cragar rims & good tires. New Solex glass.. New beefed up rad has her running cool.. On the road.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door