American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1932 FORD ROADSTER CUSTOM C-741 -Build was complete in 2001 using the best parts available at the time. -This custom build is currently titled as a 1932 Ford, with less than 7,600 miles since the build! -Runs and drives like new! -Powered by a GM 350ci V8 engine with all polished aluminum components. -Edelbrock 4 barrel carburetor. -MSD ignition. -Electric fan. -TH350C automatic transmission with Hughes 220 rpm lock up converter and Rialto clutch. -House of Kolor Cobalt Blue with ghost flames and subtle pinstriping. -Tan leather interior by Paul Atkins of Holly Pond, Alabama. -Tilt steering column. -Polished & leather wrapped aluminum steering wheel. -Vintage VDO gauge cluster, including a column mounted tachometer. -Equipped with seatbelts. -Trunk fully leather lined with custom trim. -Ford 8 open rear end with 3:15 gears. -QA1 rear shocks and springs. -Chromed Unisteer rack and pinion steering with four link front radius rods. -Four link rear suspension. -Chromed Pete & Jakes front axle assembly with a 4 drop and disc brakes. -TCI frame rails with 1/8 gusset reinforced and built on a '32 Ford frame jig. -Walker radiator. -Wescotts Auto fiberglass body. -Bob Top by Sid Chavers. -Polished aluminum Torque Thrust 2 wheels with BFGoodrich tires (Front: P205/55R15; Rear: P285/70R15). -Electric exhaust cutouts for that hot rod sound. -Electric trunk opener. Dont let this roadster pass you by or you will be disappointed its not in your garage! ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door