790 Alabama Ave
Here is a nice and pretty rare car. It is a 1934 Pontiac Silver Streak sedan. This car is powered by a good running Chevy 350 engine with Eldebrock Carb. and Intake, Aluminum Radiator and Dual Electric Fans to keep it running cool. It has chrome Alternator, chrome AC Compressor and alot more chrome. Engine compartment looks very nice. It has a 700R4 overdrive transmission that is great for Hwy cruisin. It has good looking paint and the interior is nice as well. The seats, door panels, headliner and carpet are all in great shape. The steering column is tilt and it has a Lokar shifter with a nice Pioneer Stereo/CD player hidden in the glove box. The windows are power and they work and the Vintage A/C system is Brand New!! The gauges are Classic Industries showing 2451 miles. It has power rack & pinion steering so it handles the road very good. The rear is a 10 bolt with probably 3:55 gears. The Flowmaster dual exhaust sounds great. Very nice Streetrods to cruise in. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] You can go to our website to see more pics at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1993 Chevy Suburban 1 Owner Georgia SUV 5.7 Liter
1968 Chevy II Nova GAA Classic Car Auction
1941 Ford Business Coupe RARE CAR 350 V8 A/C LOOK
1985 Chevy Square Body Crate 350 Fresh Build LOOK
1939 Ford Coupe with Rumble Seat 350 V8 Carson Top
1992 Chevy Silverado True ZZ 430 HP Engine LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door