American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
Award winning '48 Ford custom convertible with big block Chevy, *****PRICE REDUCED***** 700R4 transmission and a 9 Ford rear axle. Full Air Ride suspension, 5 chopped top and custom leather interior. This 1948 Ford custom convertible designed and built by Dan Tallant. Many awards including Best Paint, Best Custom, Best Interior and a Street Rodder's Top 100 Pick. The chassis has been modified with a Mustang II type front end with tubular control arms, power rack and pinion steering with disc brakes and sway bar. The rear axle is a 9 Ford with 3.73 gears and posi-traction and is held in place with a 4-bar set-up. The suspension has also been outfitted with adjustable Air Ride suspension. The engine is a built 408cid Chevy big block with two 4-barrels and loaded with chrome goodies. The transmission is an automatic overdrive 700R4. The body modifications include a 5 chopped convertible top, one piece molded front end with Mercedes headlights and hand fabricated custom side trim. Everything on the body has been smoothed, lowered and tucked. Many countless hours have been put into this body to make it stunning and the attention to detail shows. Interior has a custom hand formed dash and console, custom leather interior, Mercedes square weave carpet and cloth top. Also features Vintage air conditioning and heat, Ididit tilt column, Lokar shifter and gauge panel. $99,900. OBO TRADES WELCOME GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door