Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
NEW ARRIVAL CALL FOR DETAILS 319-366-7600 1965 Dodge Coronet 500 hardtop. Originally a 383 car this Dodge is now powered by the highly desirable 440 with Edelbrock carb and aluminum intake. The power is channeled through a Torqueflite with a factory correct console mounted shifter and correct 8 3/4 rear end. It cruises down the road with ease and a performance that belies its exterior appearance. Effortless variable ratio Power Steering. Finished in correct Ermine White with mostly original chrome and stainless all around. Believed to have only 75,xx miles. Recovered seat covers with Ruby Red Twin Comfort Bucket Seat Interior and newer carpeting. Full Console and Safety Guard Padded Dash with seat belts. Full factory Instrumentation with 120 MPH Speedometer with 75k miles showing. Performance Tuned Dual Exhaust with a fabulous V8 rumble. Chrome exterior Rear View Mirror. Factory correct transistorized AM radio in the dash. Nice set of 5 Lug-15 inch Chrome cragar ss wheels Newer P235/60R15 Mastercraft white letter tires. Detailed Engine Bay and Solid Trunk with original Mat. Solid and Clean Undercarriage from a good home.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door