Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
ONE OF THE HOTTEST FIREBIRDS EVER!
Here we have a 1969 Firebird Convertible! This very nice running, driving first generation firebird is powered by a 350 cu-in V8 and 4 speed manual transmission. Black exterior with with a white convertible top and black and white interior. Power top that is in great condition. Power front disc brakes. It gets harder and harder to find these first generation firebirds in a real solid condition like this particular vehicle.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door