702 N 1st St.
If you are looking for a drop dead gorges High Quality Chevelle this is it! Its hard to beat a bright orange car and this one has it all! Its powered by a great sounding and powerful crate motor 350/290HP V8 engine and is backed up by a smooth shifting 4 speed transmission. This car is such a cool car inside and out. It comes equipped with tinted glass wood grain steering wheel Super Sport hood power steering vintage air 12 bolt posi with 355 gears dual exhaust aluminum radiator and is riding on a nice set of American racing Torque Thrust rims. Its orange paint is show quality and laid out perfectly across a rust free and laser straight body. It undercarriage has been detailed to a very high quality. Its black factory bucket seat interior has also been restored to show quality. There is a huge folder full a receipts and a full picture documentation of its beautiful restoration. If you are looking for a fast fun and investment grade muscle car this is it! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door