218 Meyers Drive
Rotisserie restored 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle. VIN 136177K116693. Fuel injected 383ci small block V8. 700R4 automatic transmission with overdrive. 12 bolt positrac rear differential. Power steering. Power 4 wheel disc brakes. Vintage Air air-conditioning. Great running, Pro Tour style Chevelle.
Straight body with nice paint.
Solid car - no rust issues.
Nice black interior with ProCar bucket seats.
383 stroker with EFI - runs strong.
700R4, 4 speed automatic transmission (overdrive).
Vintage Air, air-conditioning.
4 wheel disc brakes.
12 bolt posi rear differential.
Tubular control arms.
Spohn Performance suspension.
Dual exhaust with headers and X pipe.
Runs and drives great.
Stops and handles very well.
We show by appointment only.
Please call 940-632-9454 to set appointment or to discuss this vehicle.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1971 Plymouth Road Runner Nice
1968 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 350 4 Speed
Sherman , TX
1970 Chevrolet K10 4X4 Pickup 350 Automatic
1972 Ford Maverick Olympic Sprint Edition V8 Autom
1963 Ford Falcon Futura Sports Convertible
1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340 Matching Numbers
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door