Built to resemble Henry Fords 1896 Quadracycle.
Built completely with new parts.
Heim joint steering.
Heim joint control linkages.
Economical Honda 5 hp gasoline powered.
Pull rope start. Throttle is mounted on the motor and is accessible from the drivers seat. No need for cables. The seat rocks forward for motor easy access.
Push on the top of the accelerator peddle for forward.
Push on the bottom of the pedal for reverse. The rear deck board removes for easy access to the transmission.
Thick wall metal tubing frame and I-beam suspention. All the metal is finished with automotive quality primers and paint.
The front buggy springs are handcrafted by the Amish in Iowa and are designed for the weight.
The surrey top fold down for transporting. The top also rocks forward and rearward for comfort from the sun.
Tires are available at Wal Mart.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door