Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1983 Porsche 928 with Desirable 5-speed Manual GearboxThis 1983 Porsche 928 5-Speed is a very original car and a strong driver that would benefit from minor cosmetics at this time. Black with brown leather interior and 83k miles. A solid car offered with its original window sticker, owners manuals, and several older service records. It runs and drives well. The 928 is becoming more and more collectible with each passing day. An extremely exciting find and superb value. A great opportunity to own an increasingly collectible and sought-after classic Porsche. This 5-speed 928 has a lot of potential and represents a superb value. Priced for immediate sale. Rare and Desirable 5-Speed Manual An Icon of Design Increasingly Sought After and Collectible PorscheOffered with its Original Window Sticker and Manuals
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door