1964 Chevrolet Impala Wagon a very good driving and running and dependable car with 305 engine, rebuilt 350 trans, brakes all rebuilt and in good working condition, power steering that works great, 15 inch rally wheels with 75% tread, new old school dual exhaust with glass packs, new heater core, rebuilt carb, rebuilt Rad, new carpet, seats and door panels in fair condition, all lights work, everything in the dash works as it should except the clock, great heat, all windows and doors work as they should, the frame in in real good condition, floors and mostly good rockers are partly rusty and are very usable the way it is or replace them to restore the car . The car is now in a rat rod stage and can be driven anywhere without worry, all of the work has been done except the body work, drive it like it is or restore it.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door