Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1956 Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith Mulliner Touring Limousine Left-Hand-Drive: One of Just 33 Produced This 1956 Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith Left-Hand-Drive is one of just 33 produced. Black with grey leather interior. An excellent original car that's been sitting for the last 10 years. This H.J. Mulliner produced Silver Wraith is just 1 of 33 Long Wheel Base, left hand drives produced with Design #7356 and Body #5826. Mulliners Design #7356 is generally considered the most elegant and stylish ever put on the Wraith Chassis, and as a result, cars with this body are the most sought after in the current collector car market. Only 33 of these magnificent cars were ever produced making it an extremely rare find. Price: $ 62,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door