Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Rare 1966 Rolls-Royce Phantom V Mulliner Park Ward 7-Passenger Limousine: One of Just 63 Left-Hand Drive Examples BuiltThis 1966 Rolls-Royce Phantom V Mulliner Park Ward 7-Passenger Limousine is one of just 63 Left-Hand Drive models ever produced and is a highly original example. Burgundy with tan interior. The car runs and drives but would benefit from minor cosmetics at this time. The paint is showing its age and needs attention. Just out of long-term ownership. An overall solid car with a straight body. This highly collectible and desirable LHD Phantom V is not to be missed by any enthusiast of the marque. A rare piece of Rolls-Royce history.Chassis no. 5LVE17Desirable Left-Hand Drive Phantom V Mulliner Park Ward 7-Passenger Limousine Rare being one of Just 63 Left-Hand Drive Examples BuiltHighly Collectible Classic Rolls-Royce Price: $69,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door