GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1980 Shay A Model A Replica for your consideration. This unique replica features a Ford Pinto drivetrain. It has the 2.3L I4 motor paired with a 4-speed manual transmission. This is a strong driving vehicle that goes into every gear and drives down the road with ease.
Harry Shay was an associate of Henry Ford. He asked if he could use the Model A to make a fiberglass replica. Ford agreed under one condition, the replicas had to be sold at Ford dealerships. This example wears a beautiful tan coat of paint with accenting black fenders. It retains the Model A's simplistic interior and fantastic rear rumble seat. These replicas are easy to drive which is part of what makes them so appealing. Now is your chance to drive a Model A without having to worry about it breaking down or being extremely difficult to drive. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door