200 E Cypress St
This is a one of a kind Model A. It has a 27 T body on it with a shortened model A pick up bed, fresh 283 V8, comp cam & lifters, Dual master cylinder and a 350 automatic. 3:42 olds rear end. Front disc brakes, 32 grill shell, custom raised water pump, Beer keg gas tank, after market volt, water and temp gauges. Body was said to be one of Wild Willie Bosch AAFA race cars. Must see.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door