1977 Chevrolet Camaro Z28. This Camaro is a screamer! It has been highly modified. Specifications include: 4 bolt main 327ci V8 which has been bored .030 over. It has a Holley street dominator high rise intake, the tallest cam available for the engine, big block front suspension, and borg warner t10 3 speed transmission. It has better than 530 horsepower. Needs paint and TLC as she has been sitting, but is complete and was running. Have Title.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door