Grogan Ford Lincoln
5437 Nauvoo Rd
Watford , ON
Nice car, slick white paint, Max Wedge scoop, 426 CI engine with aluminum heads, 2-4's roller camshaft, forged pistons, aluminum radiator, coated headers, MSD billet distributor and ignition, 727 auto with 3000 stall converter, factory push button automatic car. All new interior, seat covers, carpet, headliner, dash. 8 3/4 Suregrip rear end with 4:10, Richmond gears and new axles and bearings, 3-inch exhaust with Flowmaster and polished stainless turn down, nice chrome, glass and trim, 17 inch torque thrust wheel, car has been lowered front and rear, power steering and power disc brakes, runs and drives excellent! Appraised value of $77,000.00 Canadian. *WE WILL EXPORT FOR PICK UP IN TROY, MICHIGAN*
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door