Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1964 Ferrari 250GTE Out of 40 Year Ownership and Ready for Restoration: Desirable Late Production Series III Example with Matching Numbers This 1964 Ferrari 250GTE is a matching numbers example just out of 40 year ownership and an excellent original car to restore. Chassis no. 4811 is offered in its original color combination of Grigio Argento over Nero Connolly leather. A late production car being the 240th of the Series III variants built. Factory completion date of July 12th 1963 and originally delivered in Milan, Italy. In the late 1960s the car was exported from Italy to the USA. This extremely exciting find has been under the same ownership for the last 4 decades and comes complete and highly original. An incredibly hard-to-find unrestored 250GTE that's just out of long-term storage. The ideal candidate for complete restoration. Don't miss the opportunity to be the first to restore this unbelievable discovery. Desirable Late Series III 250GTERetaining its Matching Numbers EngineOffered in its Desirable Factory Color CombinationJust out of 40 Year OwnershipExcellent Original Restoration Candidate Price: $267,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door