Classic Car Deals
1923 Ford Model T Comes with 2, 327 chevy engines. Both are rebuilt with 2X4's hooked to a T 10, 4 speed. It has a 109' wheel base, allowing a short turning radius. It is 75% restored but needs to be finished. This is a street car used as a daily driver back in the 60's it did 137 MPH in the 1/4 mile. It has been in storage since 1970 and has not seen the road since. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door