516 E. Bristol St
Lake Orion, MI
WOW SAVE THOUSANDS REDUCED FOR FAST SALE
NOW ONLY 79,900 OR BEST OFFER
HAS IT ALL
Location: Lake Orion, Michigan, 48363
Interior: Florda Green & White
1962 Amphicar 770, Rare Fjorda Green with white convertible top. Concorse #1 condition,
Professionally restored, new interior, new custom convertible top, new boot, new medallions, rebuilt engine, carburerator, fuel system, wheel cylinders, brakes. Transaxle rebuilt, polished gears, syncros.
Perfect cosmetically and mechanically. Receipts and work orders. Owner manuals and Jack. This car has been in my collection for several years. It is a must see car to appreciate.
Price: $79,900 negotiable
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
Description: 1923 FORD T-BUCKET 307ci Chevy motor
Central Area, FL
34950 32ford rdstr buick Nailhead V8immaculate
39 FORD RARE 3 WINDOW CPE NEW REDUCED 44995
Elkhart , IN
1934 FORD PICK UP RESTORED STOCK F.H V8 REDUCED30K
Central Area Ny, NY
1950 MERC LEADSLED ALL FORD 302V8 F IIJ. REDUCED
1931 Ford All-Steel Convertible Original REDUCED$
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door