This rare, and gorgeous 1937 Chevy Business Coupe for sale, has 454
big block, automatic, car is very fast ! It has won many a show, with
the gorgeous custom Hand Stitched Diamond Tuck interior, purple&silver
which is also done in the trunk, as well ! The hood of this car was
autographed by Mario Andretti in 2010, (See photo) and will be included
with sale..He loved it ! Mustang frontend, the car steers very nice, steady, going down the road..Has run down I-40 many times..The paint, is
a beautiful Purple "Flip-flop" turns a rich Blue color at time, depending on light.. STEEL body, very solid..running boards as well..Can
probably stand a few minor upgrades, but overall, is ready to enjoy & show..The CD player works, fuel cell in trunk, and battery has own compartment inside trunk.. Any questions, ask, email,or 405-567-4602
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door