2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN LYMAN, ME **
What we have here is a beautifully restored 1968 Chevrolet SS396 Chevelle with 45,700 miles on the odometer and less than 200 miles on the car since completion of an extensive restoration. The car is finished in Red and has a complementary Black vinyl interior. This car is stunning and in overall superb condition.
This 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle SS396 had a new 427cid big block motor installed before the current owner acquired her. This motor is coupled to a 4 speed manual transmission and she runs and drives extremely well. The car has Power Steering and Power Brakes.
As stated above, this car went through an extensive restoration,which included new floors front and back, new rear quarters, new tinted glass all round, new gas tank. Hotchkis suspension front and back with springs, shocks and sway bar, new headers and 3" exhaust, as well as a complete new interior with headliner and upgraded radio. We have priced this vehicle to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber. If you need any assistance with financing please let me know.
If you want to know the RESERVE on the car - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a Buy It Now purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected]
I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars. We'll gladly deliver this vehicle to your doorstep.
FINANCING AVAILABLE - APPLY TODAY *
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN LYMAN, ME *
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door