Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1974 Jensen Interceptor III Convertible: British Panache and American MuscleThis 1974 Jensen Interceptor Series III Convertible is a US delivered example that wears an older partial restoration. It was originally born in Copper Brown with tan leather interior but was repainted Bordeaux in the 1990\'s. The paint is now showing its age with several bubbles and imperfections. The car runs and drives but servicing is required prior to road use as the car has been sitting in storage for the last few years. An honest and straight car that could be turned into a driver with minimal effort or restored to perfection by its next loving caretaker. This car is full of potential and the choice is yours! Offered with its owner\'s handbook, tool kit, and a recently issued Statement of Origin from the records of Jensen Motors. Don\'t miss the final and most refined iteration of the Jensen Interceptor complete with British panache and American muscle. 7,210cc OHV Chrysler V8Single Carburetor330bhp at 4,600rpm3-Speed TorqueFlite Automatic TransmissionThe final and most refined iteration of the Jensen InterceptorDelivered new to the United StatesSubject of an older partial restorationRuns and Drives
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door