Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1937 Ford Slantback is all steel and is the cream of the crop being offered from a collection of several cars done up just right in every way. 350 small block Chevy backed by a turbo 350 automatic transmission with gear vender over drive. Traditional front suspension, and Chevy 10 bolt rear-end. Custom interior with tilt column, power windows, air conditioning, custom sound system, and rear-seat pass through. Bra and car cover included to keep this baby as clean as she looks now. These cars have been highly pampered since their build and it shows in every detail. Somebody’s gonna get real lucky with this show stopper. Offered at $54,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1966 Chevy Chevelle 396 Super Sport
1929 Ford Tudor Sedan Fully Restored Original
1932 Ford Full Fender ALL STEEL Roadster
Orange , CA
1967 Corvette Coupe Numbers Matching Investment
1964 Corvette #s Match Barn Find One Owner 40 yrs
1930 Ford Model A Street Rod Done Just Right
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door