AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1966 Chevrolet Nova (Windham, ME) $110,000 obo You are looking at one of the nicest builds we at Auto Market King have ever had the pleasure of representing. With over $173k spent on this build you can rest assured knowing that this vehicle has not had one penny spared, and it is full of all of the right parts. Including a Dart 555cu Block with Performance parts that include but are not limited to BDS 871 air-lock supercharger blower, Twin Quick fuel 950 blower carburetors, Nitrous port injection system, 2 show tanks, turbo 400 manual valve body 3 speed transmission, Coan Racing 10' torque converter,S&W fabricated 9' rear, Strange 9' pro bolt through aluminum section, Strange 35 spline axles, CHECKERED RACING Chevy II front end clip and suspension with QA1 coil over shocks, rear 4 link suspension with QA1 200 lb coil overs, all new GOODMARK steel sheet metal, extensive custom one of a kind exhaust, engine bay inners, show valance and cowl pieces, custom trans mount and dual loop driveshaft protection, billet specialities double bead lock rims and MT E/T STREET tires. The black exterior is as good as it gets, it was actually featured at the PPG booth during a national event as seen in the photos. The stunning exterior then flows inside to a beautiful black leatherette interior that certainly will not disappoint. Records throughout the restoration process are available upon request. runs 93 octane. Please give our friend Tom a call at 518-275-9859
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door