1974 Super Beetle - (Day Time: (407) 252-8959, serious inquiries only): Car was completely stripped inside and out and renovated with new parts and equipment. There is nothing for the new owner to do but drive and enjoy. Rebuilt engine (stock 1600cc increased to 1776cc) with less than 15,000 miles. Progressive carburetor, high performance fuel jets, fuel pump, and spark plugs. Ceramic coated Eurosport glasspack muffler and exhaust system. Geneberg stainless steel, quick throw, performance shifter.
Leather interior, leather wrapped mini steering wheel, bucket seats with adjustable headrests, custom fiberglass dash with 6 cluster white face VDO gauges (speedometer, tachometer, voltage, fuel, oil, and clock), overhead center console with map lights and compass, powered antenna, Alpine AM/FM radio with CD player and MP3 connection.
Air conditioning, power windows and locks, dual side view mirrors with turn indicator lights. Completely rewired with heavy gauge wiring and updated with modern fuses, alarm system with keyless entry and remote trunk release. Additional gel cell battery for electrical requirements.
Custom made stainless steel bumper mounting brackets, aluminum 4 inch tube bumpers with stainless steel blade covers. Aluminum side running boards, front disk brakes, mag rims, front fog lights, and additional rear bumper mounted back-up lights. Rear air shock absorbers.
Serious offers call (407) 252-8959.
Make An Offer, Will Sell To The Highest Offer
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door