Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Special Find: Original Barn-Find 1949 Bentley Mark VI James Young Sedanca Coupe with Unique Body This special and unique 1949 Bentley Mark VI James Young Sedanca Coupe is an extremely exciting discovery that has been off the road and in storage for the last 37 years. Black with tan interior and RHD. Chassis B120EY retains its original motor numbered B60E and was first delivered in England December of 1949. Body number 2416 and design number C15. A highly original example that's been patiently awaiting a straightforward restoration. Offered with its factory owners manual. It comes complete and has a very straight body. Not currently running. An excellent original car to restore. A significant and incredibly desirable car that is quite rare with very few produced in this body style. With its teardrop windows and sliding retractable top, this is quite the find for any Rolls-Royce enthusiast or collector. Price: $67,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door