Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1967 Jaguar XKE Series I 4.2 Roadster with Matching Numbers This 1967 Jaguar XKE Series I 4.2 Roadster is an excellent original car with matching numbers. Red with black leather interior and top. The previous owner purchased the car in 1973 and it has been in garage storage since 1983. The motor is turning but not currently running. The ideal 4.2 covered headlight roadster for straightforward restoration. A wonderful opportunity to own and restore an iconic and collectible Jaguar. Matching numbersHighly original exampleSame owner for the last 47 years Desirable Series I Covered-Headlight 4.2 E-Type Roadster Price: $67,500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door